Do you want to wear a trench coat, but haven’t got any programming experience? Are you envious of your neighbours colourful shirt, but don’t own any paint?
Don’t despair, Unlocked CAS Parts is here!
This mod unlocks almost all CAS parts that either requires unlocking through gameplay or isn’t available in CAS at all. This is great for storytelling or if you just want more options. The content includes, but is not limited to: career outfits, npc outfits, unused items and occult-restricted content.
Good to know
- I have categorised the parts into different packages so you can select what you want to unlock, see package list.
- You can see thumbnails of most of the parts here.
- These are default replacements but they will be marked as custom content in the game.
- There are some issues with some parts, see known issues.
- It is completely safe to remove this mod from the game, the parts will be removed from CAS but not from sims using them.
- It is completely safe to share sims with these parts with other simmers, although you should keep in mind the known issues.
Game version: 22.214.171.1240
Mod version: 1.1.3
Download: Here, see the installation guide.
Compatibility: Will conflict with mods changing the CAS part resources altered by this mod. Recolours, mesh changes etc. should be compatible.
1.1.3 – 2018-12-14
Added skeleton from Jungle Adventure.
1.1.2 – 2018-11-30
Added chef’s hat from Dine Out and the child makeup from Vintage Glamour Stuff.
Note – 2018-11-20
The 2018-11-13 game patch introduced a bug that made the unlocked eyes un-selectable, this was fixed in the 2018-11-20 game patch. No re-download is needed.
1.1.1 – 2018-11-15
Added parts from Get Famous. Look at the package list for what has been added.
1.1.0 – 2018-11-13
Updated for 2018-11-13 game patch.
– Added the parts from the Style Influencer career to Career_BASE.
– Updated various parts in Career_BASE, Career_Scouts_EP05 and NPC_BASE.
1.0.1 – 2018-10-10
Added the earbuds from Fitness Stuff.
1.0.0 – 2018-09-22
Completely remade the mod and gave it a long overdue update.